Sundays at Thornapple are a time to worship, learn and fellowship with others.
- For service times and directions, click here.
- For what to expect on a Sunday morning, click here.
- For sermon themes, texts, discussion questions and more, click here.
- For adult class information, click here.
We offer two services: 9:00am and 10:30am. In both worship services we create the time and space for us to respond to God with all that we are, both individually and corporately. We strive to tell God's story through new and classic songs; visual and creative arts; new and ancient prayers; strong Biblical and practical teaching; and times of meditation and reflection. We seek to create a worship environment that reaches into the spiritual depth of the past while embracing the new expressions of the present. For our current preaching schedule and topics, click here. Nursery is always provided during all worship services.
sunday morning Schedule:
In addition to worship at 9:00am, September through May in the lower level there is:
In addition to worship at 10:30am, September through May in the lower level there is:
- children and student classes (3 year olds through middle school),** and
- a class for children with special needs.
Nursery is provided during all services, all year.
For more about our worship ministry, click here.
*For information on our adult classes on Sundays click here.
During holidays our schedule may change. Please consult the Sunday bulletin, the website or call the church office if you have questions.
There is no "dress code" at Thornapple - on any given Sunday morning, you will see everything from jeans and sweatshirts to jackets and ties.
Past sermons can be listened to in two ways.
- If you would like to subscribe to the messages utilizing podcasts you can do so at this link where you can subscribe for free to receive the podcasts through ITunes. Subscribe to Podcasts. It works best if you have the most recent version of ITunes on your computer.
- Or you can listen directly from our website messages page. To go to the message archive page, click here.
Taking a Sabbath rest: To read Pastor Rob's suggestions for Sabbath rest, click here.