Offering opportunities to connect, learn, serve and grow.
WEEKLY AND REGULAR EVENTS
- Wednesday Bible Studies | Meeting every Wednesday morning at 9:30am and Wednesday evening at 6:30pm at Thornapple. Learn more and sign up here.
- MOPS | Mothers of Preschoolers meets two Thursdays each month September through early May. Learn more and sign up here.
- Moms on a Mission | For moms of school age children. This group is on hiatus for the 20/21 year.
- WholyFit | Devotional exercise Fridays at 9:30am (meeting times change around holidays, school vacations and during the summer). Learn more here.
- Hearts for Sewing | Sewing and fellowship for women on projects benefiting charitable organizations. The group meets the first Monday afternoon of each month from 1:00 to 4:00pm.
- Retreats | Retreats are offered periodically. There is a denominational retreat offered to all women in our Covenant conference every fall.
If you have questions about Women’s Ministries and events, or if you would like to help with women’s ministry events, please contact lay-leaders: Sarah DeBaets or Diane Kunkler or staff leader, Lynne McLaughlin.