Here you will find past and current information about our upcoming building project and the capital campaign we have launched to fund this exciting step in our church's future.
May 2018 Update | Construction is about to begin! Michiganders know that construction includes some disruption. Before Memorial Day we will start to experience these:
- Construction begins the week of May 21
and is scheduled to be completed in April 2019.
- All traffic should enter/exit off Cascade Road as the
Burton Street drive will be closed during the project.
- The south parking lot near Burton will be fenced off for
work, materials, and job trailer.
- Parents: Be aware that our building and grounds will be a
construction site, please keep an eye on your children at ALL times.
- Some areas of the upper and lower levels will be walled-off for
safety as work begins inside this summer.
- Most of the kitchen will be available during construction
except the range and oven.
- Watch for updates, photos and future tours info here.
Thank you for your patience and prayers as we make room for expanded ministry.
Photos from the Groundbreaking Celebration on April 22
The building committee has unanimously chosen GDK Construction as the construction manager. Learn more about them here. We are targeting a spring 2018 start for site work footings and foundation. To communicate with the committee, send them an email.
Architectural rendering of the expansion and the Multi Purpose Room. Click here to view full-size versions of the images below.
Click here to download a PDF of the Building Update Presentation given at the October 2017 Congregational MeetingS.
Building Info Meeting Presentation (click Link to download from dropbox); or view download PDF version from resources at right.