Intercessory prayer is a vital part of the ministry of the church. You are invited and encouraged to regularly pray for the ministry of Thornapple, the staff and our community. In prayer we bring our praise, thanks, and needs to God, seeking His insight, response and help. At the invitation of Jesus, we spend time listening.
- Pray for Sunday Worship | We encourage those who are able to pray prior our Sunday worship times (we typically meet in the Prayer Room 20 minutes prior to the start of services).
- Thornapple has a Prayer Room located to the right of the Sanctuary stage that can be used by individuals or groups to pray any time the church building is open (aside from during worship services).
- Do you have a need you would like others to be praying for? Send your request to Lynne McLaughlin to be included in the weekly Praise & Prayer email. Hard copies are available at the Welcome Center.
- Do you want a pastor or Elder to pray with/for you? Contact them or call the church office (616.957.0580) to schedule a time to have a pastor or elder meet with you at church or come to your home or the hospital to pray for you.
- Someone from the Prayer Team is available to pray with you under the cross after each worship service on Sundays mornings.