Soup and Study is a program for Prime Timers (seniors of all ages). It includes fellowship, a program and a delicious lunch on the first and third Friday mornings of each month from 10:00am to 12:30pm, beginning in late September and ending in May. All are welcome!
The schedule for each Soup and Study is 10:00am to 10:15 gathering, coffee and fellowship; 10:15 to 11:25 program in the lounge including hymn singing, humor, prayer, "getting to know you" (a member of the congregation comes to share briefly about themselves), followed by a program or talk given by a guest pastor or presenter; and after the program at 11:30 lunch is served in the community room. There is no need to RSVP. Just come! If you have any questions, contact Marny Danz at email@example.com.
The schedule and speakers for Soup and Study fall 2017 to spring 2018:
- September 15 - Pastor Rob Peterson - New Directions for Thornapple
- October 6 - Margie Moore - The Wonders of Our Creator
- October 20 - Roy Williams - part 1
- November 3 - Roy Williams - part 2
- November 17 - Pastor Beth Ernest
- December 1 - Pastor Steve Armfield
- January 5, 2018
- January 19
- February 2
- February 16
- March 2 - Pastor Andrew Vanover
- March 16
- April 6
- April 20
- May 4
- May 18
Call the church office if you have questions at 957-0580. Weather note: If Forest Hills Schools close due to weather, there will be no Soup and Study that day.