Sunday, August 11 6:00-8:30pm | Thornapple Community Center
Empowering Workshop | Know your limitations but never underestimate your abilities!
Join Traci Ruiz-Lieutenant-Ret., who brings 25 years of police experience to the training arena, for an informative safety awareness and self-defense workshop.
- Business, home and personal safety
- Environmental and tactical awareness
- Dealing with verbal conflict
- Domestic violence situations
- Sexual assault considerations
- Practical self-defense techniques
- $60/person (due by Aug. 1; non-refundable; checks payable to Thornapple Covenant Church, 6595 Cascade Rd. SE, 49546)
- Space limited to 50 participants, early registration encouraged
- Must be 16 years of age to participate; waiver signed by a guardian at class for minors
Contact/questions: Kimberly Korpak
Register yourself and your daughters or friends below: