Saturday, October 27 | 4-8pm
Join us as we venture downtown for a guided, themed walking tour of “America’s Furniture City” with Caroline Cook of Grand Rapids Running Tours. Caroline is passionate about all things historical about Grand Rapids and has a unique and engaging tour style. The tour will last approximately 60+ minutes and will be easy paced with multiple stops.
After the walking tour, we’ll return to church for a taco bar supper and social time. If you are able to make either the tour or the supper, but not both, that is OK, just indicate your participation on the form below! If you cannot make the tour, plan to arrive at church around 6ish for supper. In the case of rain, we will just meet at church at 5:30pm.
- Date/Time: Saturday, Oct. 27, 4-8pm
- Location: 4pm meet in the lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, 235 Louis St. NW, 49503
- Parking: Suggested ramp is Louis Campau Ramp, $1.50 per hour, 43 Monroe Ave. NW, 49503
- Costs: Tour $10 per person; supper will be a free will offering (suggested donation $5-$10)
- Signup below by Monday, Oct. 22.
To facilitate carpooling, we will send out a list of participants a few days before the event. Then you can contact each other to arrange to carpool if you choose.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]