- Bring an exercise mat, water bottle and a friend!
- All women AND men are welcome!
- Wear comfortable clothes and bare feet.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class – join at any time!
- Classes are held in the Community Center.
- The class is free, but a suggested donation of $5/class is appreciated to help with the costs of the class and childcare (offered on Friday mornings during the school year).
You can join the WholyFit Grand Rapids Facebook group at: WholyFit Devotional Exercise – Grand Rapids. Karalyn Tresh is the instructor. Contact Karalyn if you have questions at email@example.com. For more about Karalyn Tresh read her bio.
WholyFit offers classes around the country. The WholyFit’s GOALS are: By the power of the Holy Spirit, we join in God’s work of healing, renewal and restoration through offering highly effective & accessible fitness programs integrating exercise with worship and the Word leading to wholeness, holiness and fitness, body, soul & spirit.