Join us for a safe alternative to traditional yoga designed to build lean muscle, improve flexibility and relieve stress. Our WholyFit class (Friday mornings from 9:30-10:30am) is welcoming and adaptable to all fitness levels – it can even be done in a chair! Don’t empty your mind, but fill it with the Word of God as we worship together. God is pleased when we surrender every area of our lives to Him. Through WholyFit, we have the opportunity to worship Him through movement and exercise. One of our favorite routines is done to Romans 12, where we “offer our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God.”
- Bring an exercise mat, water bottle and a friend!
- All women AND men are welcome!
- Wear comfortable clothes and bare feet.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class – join at any time!
- Classes are held in the Community Center, please enter through the main office doors (center entrance).
- The class is free, but a suggested donation of $5/class is appreciated to help with the costs of the class.
- Due to COVID-19, we are not offering childcare at this time.
You can join the WholyFit Grand Rapids Facebook group at: WholyFit Devotional Exercise – Grand Rapids. Karalyn Tresh is the instructor. Contact Karalyn if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about Karalyn Tresh read her bio.
WholyFit offers classes around the country. The WholyFit’s GOALS are: By the power of the Holy Spirit, we join in God’s work of healing, renewal and restoration through offering highly effective & accessible fitness programs integrating exercise with worship and the Word leading to wholeness, holiness and fitness, body, soul & spirit.