2019 Israel Trip with dr. Gary Burge
May 21-June 2, 2019*
All adults are invited to join us on a 13 day, all-inclusive Israel Study Tour. You will be immersed in the land and lessons of the Bible as you’re led on a journey through Scripture while your local guide and driver will bring the past and present culture of Israel alive to all your senses. Unlike other Holy Land tours, this tour is solely focused on bringing Scripture to life through first-hand experiences in the places the stories actually happened. As an all-inclusive trip you’ll be free to focus on each moment without worrying about lodging, tips, transportation, entrance fees, food or water. Our main tour guide will be Middle East expert, Dr. Gary Burge.
Please note: Actual registration for the trip will open at the end of June 2018. By filling out the form below you are saying you are interested in the trip. You will NOT be formerly registered for the trip until you register with the tour company (opens end of June) AND you have paid your deposit. Those who sign up below will be notified first when the tour company opens up registration.
Learn more about the trip by clicking here.
Items of note:
- There are limited spots available for the trip (30) and it will be offered to the Thornapple Community first. If there are still openings on August 1, we will open it up to people outside of Thornapple.
- The projected cost is estimated at no more than $4,500* per person, with a probable payment schedule listed below:
- $500.00 per person deposit due on confirmation of registration (end of June 2018)*
- Half the remaining cost of trip will be due on or about February 5, 2019*
- Total balance due on or about April 9, 2019*
*Dates and total cost will be firmed up by the end of June.
To be alerted first when registration opens, please fill out the form below (this will ensure that you are emailed as soon as the registration opens in June with the tour company). The first 30 that sign up here will be given priority when formal registration begins.