Cultivate an awareness of God's love through the practice of prayer:
- Use the Prayer of Examen guide to help you listen to Jesus daily. For information on this type of prayer, click here.
- Common Prayer - This website or book offers daily prayers for morning, midday and evening with helps from contributing authors.
- YouVersion - Offers many devotional plans to choose from plus the Bible. You can access it online or download it to your smart phone (it's a free App) and then go to the "Plans" page and browse through the options. For the website, click here.
- Get the Big Picture reading plan on our website. Read and pray through 100 essential passages in the Bible in 50 weeks. To go there now, click here.
- Sacred Space - Daily prayer guide online. To visit the website now, click here.
- Pray the Hours - A way to pray periodically throughout the day. For one online option, click here. To learn about fixed-hour prayer, click here.
- The Bible Gateway website offers many devotional plans including ones for individuals, women, men, families and more. To go there now, click here.
- Christianity.com offers many links to online devotionals from pastors and writers. To browse the list now, click here (be sure to scroll down when you get there).
Note: Thornapple does not claim to endorse everything on these websites but simply recommends the devotional pages and readings that are linked above to add to your spiritual journey.