SUNDAY Preaching Schedule
We offer two identical services at 9:00am and 10:30am on Sunday mornings during the "school year" (Sept. 10-May) and a single service at 10:00am during the summer months (dates TBA for 2018). For more information on our worship times and style, click here. Childcare is provided during all worship services. For more information about Sundays, click here. Check our our Worship Resources (weekly playlists and scripture readings and all-church verse of the months) here.
Sermon Series: Focus
When life gets complicated, and it does, we can lose sight of what is important! We can lose our focus and forget how Jesus and our faith in him make an incredible difference each day. The Focus series is all about seeing how four little words make a big difference in our faith and daily life. In Christ. Under Christ. Like Christ. For Christ.
- April 8 | Focus: Living In Christ | Ephesians 1:1-14
- April 15 | Focus: Living Under Christ | Philippians 2:1-13
- April 22 (ONE SERVICE at 10am) | Focus: Living Like Christ | Ephesians 4:17-24; 2 Corinthians 3:18
- April 29 | Focus: Living For Christ | Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 20: 17-24
All sermons preached at Thornapple Covenant Church are recorded. Periodically there is a problem with the recording of a message, which will cause us to not be able to post it. Past sermons can be listened to in two ways.
- If you would like to subscribe to the messages utilizing podcasts you can do so at this link where you can subscribe for free to receive the podcasts through iTunes. Subscribe to Podcasts. It works best if you have the most recent version of iTunes on your computer.
- Or you can listen directly from our website messages page. To go to the message archive page, click here.
If you have questions, contact the church office at 616-957-0580.