Current Sermon Series: This Is Us | Stories from the Life of David
The NBC hit show “This Is Us” tells the story of one family’s real life. Every episode takes us behind the seemingly “normal” life of siblings and parenting and reveals the “real” life of heartbreak, grief, doubt, fear and failure. This summer we are going to look at the life of David, one of the Bible’s most famous people. What we’ll see is that David’s life is a lot like ours – a mix of incredible goodness and challenging hardships. But through it all God loves and guides his life! Join us each Sunday as we look at David’s life in the books of 1 & 2 Samuel.
- May 26 | Who Are You and Who Decides | 1 Samuel 16:1-13
- June 2 | How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be | 1 Samuel 16:14-22
- June 9 | Trusting God When Life Is Hard | 1 Samuel 17:1-11; 32–37
- June 16 | How to Be the Friend You Always Wanted | 1 Samuel 18:1-9; 1 Samuel 20:32-42
- June 23 | Who Are We When No One is Looking | 1 Samuel 24: 1-22
- June 30 | Abigail’s Story | 1 Samuel 25: 18-31