Soup and Study is a program for Prime Timers (seniors of all ages). It includes fellowship, a program and a delicious lunch on the first and third Friday mornings of each month from 10:00am to 12:30pm, beginning in late September and ending in May. All are welcome!
The schedule for each Soup and Study is 10:00am to 10:15 gathering, coffee and fellowship; 10:15 to 11:25 program in the lounge including hymn singing, humor, prayer, "getting to know you" (a member of the congregation comes to share briefly about themselves), followed by a program or talk given by a guest pastor or presenter; and after the program at 11:30 lunch is served in the community room. There is no need to RSVP. Just come! If you have any questions, contact Marny Danz at email@example.com.
The schedule and speakers for Soup and Study for the winter/spring 2018:
- January 5 - Pastor Rob Peterson
- January 19 - Scott Bolinder
- February 2 - Pastor Beth Ernest
- February 16 - CANCELLED (funeral at 10:30am)
- March 2 - Pastor Andrew Vanover
- March 16 - Jim and Sharon Oudman, Chalk Talk
- April 6 - Bob Worcester
- April 20 - Bob Worcester
- May 4 - Carnival with Moms and preschoolers
- May 18 - Brunch with staff
Call the church office if you have questions at 957-0580. Weather note: If Forest Hills Schools close due to weather, there will be no Soup and Study that day.