Upcoming Student Events
September through May
- Middle School Huddle | Sunday mornings*, during the 10:30 service. Games, teaching, small groups and food.
- High School Huddle | Sunday mornings*, during the 10:30 service. Hanging out, worship teaching, small groups and food.
- High School Small Group Sundays | Second Sunday evening of each month (Oct.-May) small groups meet offsite at a host family’s house (locations vary, small group leaders will contact students with info).
* We believe it is important in faith development for the generations of the church to worship together. Therefore, on the first Sunday of every month, everyone 2nd grade and up gathers to worship together in the Sanctuary and MS/HS Huddles do not meet in the Lower Level.
1st and 3rd Wednesdays, September through May
- ReFuel for High School | 7-8:30pm | Dinner, great discussion and a time to relax.
- JAM (Jesus and Me) for Middle School | 6:30-8pm | Topic nights, Coke Clubs (small group discussions at local restaurants with a leader), service opportunities and outreach nights.