September through May
- Middle School Huddle | Sunday mornings*, during the 10:30 service. Games, teaching, small groups and food.
- High School Huddle | Sunday evenings, 6:30-8:30pm. Hanging out, worship, teaching, small groups and food.
* We believe it is important in faith development for the generations of the church to worship together. Therefore, on the first Sunday of every month, everyone 2nd grade and up gathers to worship together in the Sanctuary and MS Huddle does not meet in the Lower Level.
1st and 3rd Wednesdays, September through March
- JAM (Jesus and Me) for Middle School | 6:30-8pm | Topic nights, Coke Clubs (small group discussions at local restaurants with a leader), service opportunities and outreach nights.
Habitudes Video Series
A video series from Minister to Students, Peter Ek, on self-leadership from Habitudes: Images that Form Leadership Habits & Attitude. We all want 2021 to be different than 2020, right? How does Jesus call us to start with ourselves? Will we make shifts in our habits and attitudes that lead to sustaining life or ceaseless spinning?
Reading List for Youth
- The Justice Mission, by Jim Hancock
- Deep Justice in a Broken World: Helping your Kids Serve Others and Right the Wrongs Around Them, by Chap Clark and Kara Powell
- Deep Justice Journeys Leader’s Guide: 50 Activities to Move from Mission Trips to Missional Living, by Kara Powell and Brad Griffin
- 40 Way to Raise a Non-Racist Child, by Barbara Mathias and Mary Ann French
- Hand in Hand Leader’s Guide: Helping Children Celebrate Diversity, by Ella Campbell