Thornapple's Women's Ministry
Offering opportunities to connect, learn, serve and grow.
- Spring Event "Meet and Eat"- Friday, May 12. Enjoy dinner and fellowship with other women in homes. Learn more and sign up by clicking here.
- Thornapple Prime Timers will be hosting an indoor carnival for Moms and preschool age children on Friday, May 19 at 10:30am. For details and sign up for moms and kids, click here.
- Women's Ministry Team Meeting | Anyone interested in planning or helping with future events are welcome. Monday, July 24 (time TBA).
- Fall Women's Breakfast | September 9 - Save the date!
- Fall Retreat at Portage Lake | September 22-24. Save the date! The speaker this year will be Meagan Gillan, Director of Women's Ministries for our denomination.
- Advent Special Program for women | November 30. Save the date!
- Winter/Spring 2018 event | March 16, 2018. Save the date!
weekly and Regular Events
- Wednesday Women's Bible Studies – Morning and evening studies are available. Childcare is provided during the morning studies. These studies meet September through April. Women are welcome to join at any time. Registration for studies will open up sometime this summer and will be announced in The Connect and the bulletin.
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers meets two Thursdays each month September through early May. Pre-registration is required. For more on MOPS, click here.
- Moms on a Mission - For Moms of school age children. To learn more and register online, click here.
- WholyFit - Women gather for devotional exercise typically on Fridays at 9:30am (meeting times change around holidays, school vacations and during the summer). For more details, click here. With questions about Wholyfit e-mail Karalyn Tresh at email@example.com.
- Prayer Groups – Monday mornings women meet to pray for children, schools, families, etc. during the school year. Contact the office for more specifics.
- Hearts for Sewing -Sewing and fellowship for women. The group meets the first Thursday afternoon of each month from Noon to 4:00pm. Projects benefit charitable organizations. To learn more, click here or contact Carole Medema or Jan Schneider.
- Retreats – Retreats are offered periodically. There is a denominational retreat offered to all women in our Covenant conference every fall.
- Marriage Ministry - For information on Thornapple's ministry to marriages, click here.
If you would like to read about what is happening with our denomination in the area of Women's Ministry, click here.