Thornapple's Women's Ministry
Offering opportunities to connect, learn, serve and grow.
- Women's Ministry planning meeting - Monday, April 17 at 7pm at church. Anyone interested in helping is invited to come.
- Spring Event - Friday, May 12, 2017. More details to come.
- Fall Retreat - September 22-24, 2017. Save the date! The speaker this year will be Meagan Gillan, Director of Women's Ministries for our denomination.
weekly and Regular Events
- Wednesday Women's Bible Studies – Morning and evening studies are available. Childcare is provided during the morning studies. These studies meet September through May. Women are welcome to join at any time. For more details and registration, click here. For information on the new Explore study, click here.
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers meets two Thursdays each month September through early May. Pre-registration is required. For more on MOPS, click here.
- Moms on a Mission - For Moms of school age children. To learn more and register online, click here.
- WholyFit - Women gather for devotional exercise typically on Fridays at 9:30am (meeting times change around holidays, school vacations and during the summer). For more details, click here. With questions about Wholyfit e-mail Karalyn Tresh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prayer Groups – Monday mornings women meet to pray for children, schools, families, etc. during the school year. Contact the office for more specifics.
- Hearts for Sewing -Sewing and fellowship for women. The group meets the first Thursday afternoon of each month from Noon to 4:00pm. Projects benefit charitable organizations. To learn more, click here or contact Carole Medema or Jan Schneider.
- Retreats – Retreats are offered periodically. There is a denominational retreat offered to all women in our Covenant conference every fall.
- Marriage Ministry - For information on Thornapple's ministry to marriages, click here.
If you would like to read about what is happening with our denomination in the area of Women's Ministry, click here.